Thursday, February 23, 2006

well well well.....It's been 3 days since you heard from me...miss me? ;)
Yesterday, it was our 2 yrs anniversary!! Fucking 2 years.....that's how long I've been with Dave, didn't really feel like it. Whatever it is, it's great! I didn't get anything for him, we promised, he broke it and bought me the Storm watch (see picture left) and a lovely card. We went to Lotus One for din dins, and had a bottle of bubbly,compliments from Alex and to the Tribute Nite at the Holiday Inn, compliments from Jeff.......Food was DELICIOUS!!!! and I AM VERY FUSSY BOUT GOOD FOOD.....Aida, Mattias and Masita are all in Singapore, and although I miss home.....you know the drill....hee hee.....It rained this morning, still is I think....the weather's gonna change I tell you....to the BLOODY HOT HEAT!!SUMMER IS COMING PEOPLE, get ready to sweat your tits off and have a wet suit!!! hee hee Tonite, Dave's compering at Zinc, for the comedy nite....dunno how good it'll be the comedy I mean....will tell you all about it tomorrow

Tina might go, that'll be cool, I wonder who she'll bring

all the goss tom peps

xx Posted by Picasa

No comments: