Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ok ok...I'm sorry... I was really busy,doing what u ask...well...stuff!! Anyway, Nat's (Dave's new PA) has started. She an Aussie, very nice. I'm the one who's not. It is very difficult for me to kinda 'let go' some stuff. It took me a while for me to be ok, poor Dave, he's caught in the middle. But now, everthing's fine and dandy. I apologise to you honey and to Nat for being a prick for a week and thank you both for your patience.

Remember I told you that I have a project to do? I have a confession to make. I have yet to start on it!!! I know it's the end of the month. I have NO BLOODY TIME!!!!Actually, that's not the truth really. I'm just...well.....lazy.
Now let's get the juice out
  1. Shima, I'm afraid to dissapoint you. She's not coming back to Dubai ( unless Leroy decides to sponsor her ) She got the job at the saloon rite? But the owner wants her to start work immediately which she can't as she needs to give her one month notice to her current one. Plus this lady does not want to buy Shima her ticket back to Dubai. So, that's that then I suppose.
  2. Anuj ( Shweta's boyfriend ) has started flying. I will find out in a coupla days how it went.
  3. Neha's so in love with her current boyfriend who is coming to Abu Dhabi next month for a couple of days before they both head off to Bangkok for a short hol. The whole group's so happy for her. Finally, she got a steady boyfriend who loves her, and has got practically the same attitude.
  4. Rakhee. She has been a naughty girl. The girls and I think that she's got another lover who's german and the rumour is that he's gay. I dunno. I have yet to find out the truth. The world is getting more and more wierd. I suppose he can't be gay, he is a bisexual then huh?
  5. This year, mom's CPF(the money that the goventment saves for us and pays back when in age) is due. Guess who's the most excited of all? That's rite. The smelly-armpit fat woman.
  6. Oh yah, the cricket teams were here playing for the tsunami aid. Aida brought the Indian cricket team on her flight and Shweta brought the Bollywood stars. She was so excited and happy cause Salman Khan was there. He's her favourite. She got his autograph, but thanks to his illegible handwriting, my dear Shwepps thought that he wrote "Call me"!!!! hahaha Poor girl. Trying to hard I think! hee hee

Well, tomorrow is the Robbie Williams concert. I'm dead excited. He is the most flamboyant artist on stage I have ever known. Even better then Bono. 25,000 people due to be sick from the partying and will not be at work on Saturday!!! hahahaha

NExt week will be J-Lo. I just made myself a new top at my tailors. I really excited. I will tell you all about it.

I gotto go.

xx

PS: I have added new pictures. See my best friend's princesses as well.

No comments: