Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dead man's chest

Have you watched it yet? Pirates of the carib 2? It's fantastic, that is if you have watched the first one. Watched it yesterday, gold class, with Steve and goldfish. Speaking of goldfish, her mom's supposed to be catching a flight from scotland ( why I have no idea since her mom's staying in newcastle ) to dubai to follow her on her leg to seychelles. Here comes the fun part, she sent her mom to the wrong bloody airport!!! Oh dear, I really don't wanna be her mom yesterday.
Dave's sick today. For all the 2 1/2 years I've been with him, it's the first time. Got the summer flu. Nat came and gone. She worked for a while, she just left. I don't know whether she'll be back later in the day, but I tink she's finally moved out. When I came last Wednesday nite, she was in tears at the final tipping point. She loves the job, but she feels like a huge dark cloud whenever I'm around, because I blank her. Yes, I don't talk to her. I don't know what to say? She asks me something I answer. That's good enough I think. Obviously, to her, it's not. Well, because of that, we had another barney!!! I hate it!!! Having domestics!!! It was the final straw...for Dave... and for Dave, I will talk to Missy. And so I did...today. She said, morning, I waved. I could only do that as I was in a hurry for a tom-tit!!! Then she asked how was my weekend? I said ok...kinda boring at cliff's but had fun yesterday. I hope that was awrite for her. It is a bloody start, I reckon. We shall see, won't we?
I tink Mattias has moved out. That was what it looked like when I left that day. Aida has not called or texted me to say that anything. I did offer. She declined. So fine. Can't force anyone to do anything they don't want to do can you?
The world is getting bad now....first mumbai lapse 2 days beirut......you didn't know? Keep up with the news people.....

xx

No comments: