Saturday, September 16, 2006

Black out.....

Me and Dave were watching a movie at home last nite bout midnight, when the whole house suddenly became dark!!!! I thought that the fuse had blown or something like that, but the way Dave panicked made me think that someone had broken into the villa!!!! We checked the fuse box upstairs, nothing, the fuse box outside...also nothing....the other fuse box in the garden, also nothing when I realise that the whole bloody street's gone dark!!!!!! So funny!!!! I think none of the neighbours realised it, well...it was pass midnight.....maybe they did....one thing for sure is that thank god nat's not in the house......cause we called that lecky people they said within the hour......yeah...for the other bloody side of the fucking street!!!! The petrol station had their lights on shortly.......so we sat downstairs...with Dave's ipod, some external speakers....loads of candles ( hhhhaaa....finally my wish came true for a romantic candle lit hall just the 2 of us...NNNOOOTTTT!!!!) and started talking.....something which we have not done in a long time.
Round about 2am, light's still not on....I am so not sleeping alone upstairs in the no circulation bedroom......so I just simply closed my eyes and slept on the sofa!!!Dave finally did the same. On the other sofa as we needed the coolness. hehe
Well...the lecky finally came on only at bloody quarter to 7 in the morning, that's when Nat's already back, the candles all burnt out, the sun bright. Which was good...as we needed the ac most. Back to bed we wnet...slept like a log we both.....
Well, I had a nice and fantastic weekend....look at pix on the mulitly site....
Back to work now......catch you later peeps

xx

No comments: