Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Future

The conversation I told you about in my last blog is settled. They are both very happy, on the same page and have laid every card on the table, well, Dave has. He is the boss. What happened on that birthday was.....Dave came back from Steve's after coffee. He heard voices in the kitchen. A male's voice!! Checked it out and guess who was it? It was Mark!!!! Well, he stayed for the night, how I know? My inside source told me ( I forced info out actually hee hee ) that there was 3 people in the morning for breakfast and the 3rd person was not me!!! Kwah kwah kwah!! Congratulations Natalia for getting laid! Bout time anyway. So now, it is confirmed that they are a couple. She left for his place on Thursday after work. Nice. By the way, his picture is also on that singletons website. Check it out....
Speaking of that website, I still have no idea who won. Nicky have still yet to update that site. As far as I know, Nat does not need to win it. She already gotten herself a cockylittlestick!!! ahahahahahahah
Well, we went for brunch yesterday at the Dusit. Look at the multiply site to see the pickkies. By 3 pm, all of us were really stuffed and pissed. So no Double Decker. Home to bed instead!! hee hee. Oh yah, Kate and Andy are getting married next July in Bulgaria!!! Imagine!!! They went there a couple of weeks ago, brought both parents down and decided to have the wedding there!! At a bloody cheaper price obviously!!! So, I have already one holiday set next year.....
We are going to the Indies end of the month. Still have to book the tickets. But really excited.
Dave's in session now. So I thought I'd update my multiply and my blog site. Other than that, nothing really exciting happen.....when there is, you'll be the first to know. And that is a promise!!
xx

No comments: