Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xmas

Remember I told you that I was hoping that the company'd give me a day off for xmas? Guess what?? They didn't!! What a surprise! They pull me out for a New York flight instead and I will only be back in sandland at 11pm on Christmas day!! *weep*
I just made a conference call to both Dave and Peter and Eugenie. That was something experience. It was a second slow to receive but when you have 4 people talk a the same time...hhhmmm, you can imagine the chaos huh? Peter's teasing bout the christmas lunch Eugenie's gonna have and that made me salivate!! I can still taste the turkey and the cabbage thingy she made. Yummy!!! Aaaarrrggghhh!!! Can never find that anywhere else!! I'm sure I will get to eat it again soon eh?
And so the plan for me is to hit the showers soon, get some free breakie downstairs before off shopping for Dave. What will I get??? Decisions, decisions!! I tell you, it's a little tricky when your partner's already have everything you can ever think or rather afford. hehehe. Anyway, I'm sure I will find something he'll love. Worse comes to worse, I'm sure he'll enjoy opening... ah huh...I have to stop there....
Mom's off to haj today. She's so happy her wish came true, I am too.
Right then, shower, food and shopping!!! Ain't life wonderful?
Bye
xx

No comments: