Monday, October 01, 2007

...foot-loose....

We're giving the rented car back tomorrow. Having had it for a month, I sure will be missing it. The reason for the rented vehicle was the family was over. And there was no point to renting it for only a couple of weeks as it turned out to be more expensive. Now that they've left, actually a while back, the time has come.
Tell you something though, having the car all to myself was heaven!! I could go anywhere whenever I wanted. The only person really happy is of course none other than my husband. Having to drive a tiny puny car for the last month, he sure miss the Prado. The reason me telling you this is coz, I have to cut my hair. It's getting too long now for me. It's up to my arse!! And it's been an arse!! (",) But I don't know of any hairdresser to call mine. All these years, I've had them, my hair, done when I flew to Asia like Jakarta, Bangkok, Manila or Kuala Lumpur.
OMG!! Dave just rang. Talk bout coincidences. He just told me that a hairdresser's meeting with him tomorrow, business. And that perhaps I can go to her/his shop tomorrow!!!
Peace always everyone.
xoxo

No comments: