Tuesday, January 01, 2008

~Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008~

Mr & Mrs C

The Family

I am still here people!!!



How was your new year's celebration yesterday? Mine was really posh. And we didn't even pay for any of it!! Ok, I tell a lie, paid for the cab fare. Actually, not even when you think about it. See, Dave got the gig last night as a DJ. So, we gotta mingle with some of the really loaded people of Dubai yesterday night.



I remember welcoming 2007 in Bangkok, comtemplating whether should go out since the news we got after landing was there were bomb blasts in Bangkok!! Remember that time?? Hhhmm...can't believe a year has gone past.



I am now married and no longer flying. I love what I do now.



So, I don't wish to say anything else...got my eye on footie as I am typing this.



I have, however, posted a couple of pictures of last night.



Happy New Year Everyone!!!







No comments: