Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my poor poor husband!!!

My husband had an absess for months now... it really irritated him. It's not really helping when he needed his mouth for his work. It's not the first time he had it, according to him. He told me a couple of weeks ago the last time he cut it off himself!! Did it bleed? Oh well...Dr. Crane didn't think about it before.

So, when he told me last week that he wanted to cut it off since it really irritated him...I freaked out!! so...to cut the story short, we finally had an appointment at the dentist this afternoon!!

6 injections and 1/2 hour later, my poor poor husband came out of the dentist's room with swollen tongue. We had to cancel our dinner appointment, this was another story.

His old classmate, whom he's not seen for 28 years, is in Dubai. Went through Time-out mag, saw Dave's ad for his hypno show, and went for the show. So, tonight was the night we were supposed to have dinner with mom & dad since he knows them too.

Everything is now cancelled. All meetings, all lunches...everything!!

Dave's diet is now soft food, nothing hot or hard. The stitches will be out in 10 days. The result for the absess will be out soon. Hopefully it's nothing.

Oh dear...my poor poor husband!!

No comments: