Monday, January 16, 2006

Good afternoon, everybody!! Let's see.....what's new...

I just woke up!!! Lazy? No!!! I just came back from London Heathrow at 2.30am!!! KKKKKRRRRRAAAZZZZYYYY!!!! Nobody's home, Aida's in Toronto, Mattias in the office for stupid CMD, Karen's fone's switched off and Shweta's not picking up her fone!! I have to top up Dave's fone, but i tot i will do it wen the maid comes. hehehe.....
Dave's in Rome, Sven Goran's in hot soup ( watch sky news ) and the Emir of Kuwait's six foot under!!! That's all....

What shall I do today? I shall make my room a little neater(it looks like a ship wreck, as usual Mom would say) NOT!!! and have a movie marathon!! Speaking of movies, I watched The Chronicle Of Narnia last Friday wif Dave, was it a Bible thumping movie? It's a religion thumping movie, I think. It's all about being good,like really good.Watch it if you've not, it's good. Dave's watched Jarhead, I might go and watch that tonight.

That's all folks.....

xx

No comments: