Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Oprah just ended. She talked about women who lost control about themselves, due to relationships or sexual abuses. Speaking of sexual abuses, there are some people in the world who do get away and that is really not fair. Who is to blame? The abuser? The victim? Or the politics? For example, if someone came from a poor country to work in a ‘good’ and well paying job to support her family back home is threatened to perform such evil acts otherwise she will be ‘kicked out’ the job or country, who is now to blame? The abuser who is a twat and the others who know about it cursing that the idiot will suffer from AIDS or the victim who is not strong enough, to know that there are some people who will help her stop that act and that the job is not worth her self respect? Oprah said that the victim usually does not know that there are people or groups who will stand by her and help her get through all this. But I’m just wondering that why in this 21st century that there are ladies in the world who is well educated do not know this fact. However, I believe that when she knows but when she is in the situation at that point, she will forget about such groups. She tends to feel low and useless and mostly ashamed. Ashamed about how silly can she be to fall into such situation, and the longer she holds back to tell anyone, the more difficult it is to even talk about the subject. Politics? Rather not go in there, too dangerous, u get my drift?

Anyway, I’m here at home on standby. It’s ending in an hour. One more day before I go to sharjah to my other half, I just hope that the company don’t call me tomorrow for a flight as it Dave’s going on a 2 week Euro-trip to Rome and Monte Carlo!! So I won’t get to see him for a long long time. Oh yah, don’t get the wrong idea, it is work not holiday!

Aida, Mattias and I decided to be lazy and go to the cinema instead of the cornice with Karen and Elly. It’s too cold, is my reason…hahahahahah

Be lazy people, be warm people, be whatever you want to be!
But most importantly, be happy!!!

Catch ya later!!
xx Posted by Picasa

No comments: