Sunday, February 12, 2006

I am at home, all alone. Aida's in London(she'll be taking over my aircraft tom), Mattias's in Frankfurt, Neha and Shweta's in Delhi(it was Shweta's birthday yesterday and I totally forgot) and Karen's going to Peshawar tonite. So I decided to copy my newly bought cd's into my laptop and tot to text mom.
I have to tell you about my mother. She is a work-a-holic! And I hate that. It is now about 20 to 1 in the morning in Singapore and she's still awake!!! She's doing her work at home!! The truth is that I am quite upset about that...she has to learn not to work hard but to work SMART!! That's what everybody should do really....now, she's about 25++(can't tell you her real age can I) and she's still working so damn hard, she does not have time for herself!!! And that really piss me off. I have to tell her that. I don't know how she'll take it.
Dave is just on the way back from work! He's just finished with his last client for the day at the Knowledge Village, which is at the busy part of Dubai. That bloke's a manic depressant. I don't know how Dave solved it. I'd tell him just to jump!! hahahahah
I've been nagging Dave to blog every single day, but still he has not. I know that the whole world wants to know wat he's been up to, stubborn he is. He just met with an accident. Not a bad one, thank god just a little bump he made to a BMW. He said it was his fault. I think someone's been giving him the bad eye. I tell you why. We just say about a week ago collected the Prado back from the workshop, to repair his old accident, that time some twat hit him, and now look what bloody happen!!!
Someone from work just only today gave me the pendant to repel away the evil eye, how coincidental is that??? So I told Dave that I will put that pendant in the car. He agreed. Oh well.
We shall see.

I am now going to copy Desperate Housewife's Season 2 into my external hard drive to bring to London tomorrow. Bloody hell I've got 3 bloody nites there!!!

See you bye!!

xx

No comments: