Thursday, February 16, 2006

London

Ooohh my!!! I just got back from London today, and what a trip!! At first I thought it was gonna be a drag, but the crew was nice. We went on the big bus trip!! Ok the sites were like how you would see on tele, but the cool part ( and I sincerely don't mean the bloody COLD weather ) was that we passed Sean Connery's house, plus Roger Moore!! Ok as well Margo Thatcher. How cool is that???!!!
Dave surprised me by placing a bouquet of red roses on the bed with a Valentine's card, well post Valentine. I was in London remember? That is really sweet, because I never expected it. 9 stalks, which means til death do us part(is that suppose to be a sign) . Honey, I know you read this, and you know I'm giggling rite now!!!
Tomorrow's the Dubai's Pedigree Dog Show in Nad Al Sheba. I wonder if Dennis is still up to go? I will call him now. Ok, although we did not train TJ and Cat to be like them posh dogs, maybe they might get the inspiration, maybe they'll just eat up them tiny pooches!!! hahahaha Yeah rite, TJ and Cat are the softest huge big dogs you'll ever get to meet in the world.

Dave's back. Big hug, big kiss.....my turn to give him his pressies...

xx

No comments: