Sunday, February 05, 2006

Lazy Dazzzzzz

Dear all.....

I do sincerely apologise for not blogging every day...this is because I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!! After the blog about my bangkok trip, I had a Kharachi flight which was horrible with only senior crew members...(all my friends agree that the more senior you are in the company the more slack you become)

The Well Being show just ended yesterday and Dave had seminars on the last 2 days of the event which is BRILLIANT....compared to last year which he had only to mingle around....I was there to video-cam the 2 shows, he is good in fact he's brilliant....not bragging about my man but if you watch the show you'd agree....I'm not sure if he's gonna place the shows on the net.....i'll let you know......Paul McKenna was there as well....but I didn't really enjoy his gig

You see, people majoring in a certain trade when giving talks to the general public, should really i underline it, SHOULD talk or rather preach in lay man's terms....and not use jargons which the public will never bloody understand......well....he did a little(paul mckenna) but more i feel that did not complete his whole seminar about how to change your life with nlp.... i will tell you more about it the next time.........

Today,was a lazy day for us....bloody hell....we deserve it....I cooked my speciality...Thai Green Chicken Curry and added new items.....steamed fish with ginger and fresh veges in oyster sauce

I will be posting some pictures I took in the well-being show

Gotta go

xx

No comments: