Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New Me

Well then, I just got back from Bangkok early this morning, and boy did I pamper myself there or what!!! Read on then...

I went to the hotel spa to have myself a hot wrap of dark chocolate!! You read it rite, the tiny Thai lady smothered me in dark melted chocolate, which I presume is non edible, of course, wrapped me up in something like a very large gladwrap and a heated-pad for about 1 hour!! But I have to admit that I somewhat became claustrophobic towards the end, I suppose it was because I felt like I was mummified. I'm sure it does not make sense to all you ladies-who-do-not-pamper yourself, I don't really care.

Then....she came in and said, "We go wash now madam" Now hold your horses....me no lemon ok, so don't let your imagination run wild eh! After the wash, I had a full hour massage, not them kinky ones, I know what you lot are thinking, but just my back and my feet.......now, after a 6 hour over-night flight, you do tend to bottle up your gasses, so when that lady was pushing my spine, @"£$ing hell it was tough....really tough to hold back!

I ended my pampering session with a facial.....all that for 3 full hours for only about AED500!!! What a bargain, I tell you. Last year for my birthday, Dave booked me at the Six Senses at the Madinat Jumeirah(for those overseas, that's like the spa at the Ritz-Carlton Singapore) for only an hour at AED400! Oh no! Dave reads this....hope he won't get any idea. hahahhaha

Anyway, before my trip, I have decided to start taking pictures of my trips this year, so I did. Check it out at http://zaza-on-tour.fotopages.com

I did try to change the links on the site but it did not bloody work......what i wanted to add was my pictures and Dave's web page...it's really cool.....

www.iwantdave.com

so the plan for tomorrow is, Dave dropping me off at my nail place whilst he's doing a press conference for the well-being show in dubai which is gonna start on thursday
pppssssttt...my man's gonna FFFFFAAMMMMOOOOUUSSSSSSS

awrite, good bye people, remember my pix and dave's site.......

xx

No comments: