Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Change of Roster

I was meant to do 2 day flights...but they(the office) asked me whether I wanted to have it change for a Bangkok? Do I not want it??? OOOFFF CCCOOUUURRRSSEEE!!! So I did!! The crew were great....I changed my usual itenary of Bangkok. No I did not go for a superlicious massage, instead went for a sumptous seafood meal with 5 other crew 2 of whom are their first Bangkok trip! We ate like pigs!!! Seafood fried rice, fried kang kong in oyster sauce, crabs, prawns, tofu and sotong balls all in large portion, all for just a mere AED 35 per person! That's like SGD 17.50 or RM35!!! How cool is that? All of us came out of the restaurant like fat buddhas!!!
So, ladies and gentlemen, the first thing to do when visiting Bangkok is to visit their famous Pat Pong, where shopping for fake goods are a must and the world famous Ping Pong Show (full of 'lady-boys'). It a show where you HAVE to see, but just once so that you can tell the whole world that yeah you've been there, done that. But do not be fooled people, it is the most disgusting show you will ever see in your life.......that's why it's only a one time thing! Those who do know will squirm those who don't....never mind.
I bought my self 3 bags!!! Don't ask. But I simply must. 13 dvds and a fag case. We came back tired, made promises to meet at the pool the next day at 10 in the morning. My arse...we only manage to wake up at 1 in the afternoon!!!Hee Hee
The great thing about that flight was that we do not work on the way back. We sat in the aircraft like passsengers whilst we watch other colleagues slog their arse to please other passengers and watch movies!!!
Now, let's update you....what's there...oh yes....Shima's coming next week. She used to work with Etihad, now she's back in KL. She left the company for personal reasons but she's missing us. So she'll be here for 2 weeks!! I tell you something, if you are still young and want to venture out and be independant plus have loads of fun, Dubai is the place to be. But once you are here, either you get addicted or you get sick of the twats that you will find here. It's amazing that the whole world's collection of twats are also found here. Thank God for me, I'm always out of the country so I do get to 'miss' them....NOT!!!
I've got to go to the office tom for a mere 2 hours to see our new aircraft....familiarisation it's called ( what a word ) then off to Dave's. Can't wait.

Good nite......early bastard morning tom....

xx

No comments: