Saturday, March 04, 2006

Geneva

What a trip! I tell you...so many things happened on such a short trip like this....amazing! However, this is just one of the few snapshots we took whilst we were there. Such a conradiction you will read, the many things that happened on that trip I really can't tell you yet. Let the case settle and I promise I will let you nosies know what the fuss was all about.
Although we did not do much, Dave told me he did have fun and that was the most important thing. The Captain was pissed every night....that all of us found out that he had a vasectomy 10 years ago, re-married 3 years ago to a Russian bird who by the way is 2 years younger then his eldest daughter!!! Now, this new bride was a baby so what did the old man had to do? Of course, had his balls checked and pricked for them swimmers!!!! Now, what does that tell you about man huh? hee hee
I was suppose to do 2 short flights tom and the day after but the office changed it for a bloody Bangkok!!! How brilliant is that? Now lets see...the shopping list would be.....
I chatted with my dear friend whom I have not spoken to in a long long time. She and I go way back to the Shatec Days. She's now married with a baby girl and is trying for a second one now. She is now the sec to the rooms division manager in a hotel in singapore which I am very proud of. Good gerl Nanie......
Bobsy's wedding day today.(Dave's very good friend) We were suppose to go to Manchester for the wedding, however, I have to work tom so that makes it really impossible. Besides, if we go, not only the pressie we need to think about, the flight only will be about 7000 dhs, which is about SGD3500 for both of us, and we need to pay for the hotel and wat not... I don mean to sound like a god damn scrooge, we are not that kind of people, but tell me then would you spend that much???????? I rest my case people.....

All right now....

I heard that Shima is coming back for a short holiday, remember the uproar due to the pictures, the Danish are making a movie or drama about it.
I shall keep you posted! Hey who else then huh?

xx Posted by Picasa

No comments: