Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Time to move on.....

It does not mean for me to leave my job....no....I have decided, together with Dave of course that it is time for me to move up the ladder. The reason behind all this is, I need a break from flying all the bloody time, maybe if I become like a part time instructor, it would be cool....3 months in the office with newbies, 3 months in the air...Well, it's not like that I am spectacular, but there are other people interested in the same post as I am, and I WANT THAT BLOODY JOB!!!
Actually, I am suppose to update my resume and hand it in to the guy, hey, I need a break!!! Besides, I have to update my 'followers' hee hee....i don't mean it in a horrible way.
Let's see whats the latest,
  1. Shima have yet to get a job here, she's going to another interview tomorrow, I hope she gets it. The story of her and Leroy, well, he is now actually a partner in a local firm here, he does not know that she knows...complicated huh? She's trying to play hard-to-get. He's not getting it...she's impatient....yadda yadda yadda, you get the hint huh?
  2. Neha's in Delhi, getting her shag from her new boyfriend. He does look nice. Apparently, he's also as eager as she is. And the horoscope say that they are getting married in July!! That's fast huh?
  3. Aida's pissed off with the new roster ( oh yah, I love mine, I've got 2 Jakartas, I Gatwick where by the way we stay at the new hotel, like a hostel to me and it's shite! Imagine with a suitcase and no bloody lift! I am pampered, WE ALL ARE!!! And I get to go to both Robbie and J LO's concert in the month, I'm still trying to get Dave to come along to J.Lo's) She requested, with Mattias, to get separate Toronto flights and somehow meet 2 days together in Brussels, don't ask, I'm also confused I've not done the bloody flight. BUt she didn't get it, and she's pissed and she's going sick on that day ( thank god I'm on days off) and gonna write a fat report
  4. Shweta. Well, she's happy now that her boyfriend's in the same company, Anuj's last week before getting in the air is next week... so she's happy.
  5. I am here in Sharjah. Dave's on the bed, copying some audio books, I'm sorry alot of audio books some for me as well. Dogs are fine, I'm going sick for my Frankfurt flight ( nothing to do except see german sausages???? YUCK!!!)

Oh yah, Mom did come down to Jakarta. We did alot of catching up as well as alot of shopping. I officially HATE my sis-in-law now. I really think that she needs to SHUT THE F&^* UP!!!

That's it for now. I will tell you what I know about you-know-who next time.

xx

PS: Wish me luck on that part time thingy....

No comments: