Sunday, April 09, 2006

Projects!!!

Well then..... I went to see the person-in-charge ( can't tell you yet who I went to see ), now I have to prepare a 15 minute presentation on UAE n EY to the team of interviewers which will be in a fortnight. I'm a little excited, a little nervous at the same time. Dave's been a real bitch!!! I really updating the world and here he is nagging about WHY I'M BLOGGING INSTEAD OF STARTING MY PROJECT??? Ok Ok...he has a point but I've not blogged in a long time and there are so many stories to tell......I suppose I will tell you all about it in Jakarta......

Plus as well, add in more photos in the multiply site.....

Gotta go..... he's staring at me now.... ( he's only doing it when he's rite, he knows who's the boss here)


xx

PS: Dave's PA is FINALLY starting on monday, I won't be here, lucky her!! hee hee

No comments: