Monday, November 06, 2006

Back to work!!!

After a month of holiday, it is very difficult to go back to the 'work mode'!!! I was suppose to do a very short flight, which turned last minute to a bombay, but that turned out to be fun too as the South African cricket team was on the flight. Let me start from the very beginning from the time I came back from West Indies....
I spent about a week here to recover from jet lag!!! I still had to check my phone every now and then to get the correct date set in my head!!! We had the whole house to ourselves as Nat was in Nepal, remember climbing Mount Everest??!!!! That was very nice!!! So then the time came for me to get home, as in home to mummy and papa...This will be my first time to see the new house ever since they moved!!! And I loved it!! Mom did a fantastic job in decorating!!It's very ZEN!! The sad thing bout that trip was that my brother didn't even appear at all. I wonder has he and family come over yet. Dave picked me up from the aiport with a bouquet of flowers when I came back. I loike!!!So there... that was whole month of deserved holiday, now back to work!!!
They first started torturing me by sitting me in class for my yearly flying exam!!! And that lasted for 5 days!!! For those of you who do not understand, this was how my mind was....IT WAS STILL IN WEST INDIES AND SINGAPORE!!!! Ok I suppose I have to stop whining now.
The other night we went out to celebrate Dave's birthday. At first, we were suppose to get more people coming. But don't they know the bloody meaning of RSVP!!!!??? They only informed us of their sudden CANNOT make it last minute!!! Plus, there is this someone, who shall remain anonymous, believe it or not, ASKED DAVE WHAT HE WAS DOING FOR HIS BIRTHDAY, ASKED WHY SHE WAS NOT INVITED? then on the morning itself called to say that she actually made other plans before!!! Bitch!! Does she think that we were born yesterday??
Disapointed, we told everyone who didn't bother that the dinner was cancelled and just confirmed with our TRUE friends that it was still on. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Shitty pretentious people!!
So, I'm sure you nosy folks wanna know what I bought for my darling fiance!!! It was the latest imate!! He was so excited with his latest gadget!!!
Tomorrow is MY birthday!! I wonder what I will get. Will let you noe...complete with pictures....
Ok peeps......tomorrow then....
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't informed that u're actually back (S'pore)?????

Senyap je.... been wanting to meet you :'(

zaza_on_tour said...

Sorry lah gerl...I actually nak call...tapi I takut u busy ke...anyway I was in jb all the time...sorry lah gerl...