Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Birthday

And so, this is the day where I get older. (sniff, sniff) But who cares? I still feel 24!!!! I got up with a big hug from my man, 4 bags of goodies, 4 text messages and 2 e-mails plus one from the company ( bluh ). I got a box full of Issey Miyake goodies, a big jewellery box, a wireless card and a skipping rope ( perhaps a sign from Dave to bloody loose my fat wobbly arse? ) hee hee. Oh and a very nice birthday card, which made me cry like a poof! He wrote without you life would be poo!!
You can see the pictures of my pressies on the multiply site soon! I'm already using the wireless card!! This is ssssoooo gggrrrooovvvyyyy!!!!
I got text messages from my mom ( she also made me cry ) Junita, who also send me an email, Shima and werk!!! Emails from Peter and Eugenie and werk!!! (why can't they leave me alone??? It is my bloody birthday and my right to spend it OUT OF WORK!!!)
So.....to all of you who remember me.....THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!!! It is nice to wake up with love......mmmmuuuaahhh!!!!
xx

No comments: