Thursday, November 09, 2006

We got smaller


This is Neha. This was taken bout 2 years ago in Ciros. She left this morning. She's got a new job with BA starting on the 18th. She had her goodbye party on the 3rd. Not everybody turn up. Wait wait. Before you get any ideas, we do fly as a career, you know. So the gals who did not turn up were not in the country. So she called me on the way to the airport this morning saying goodbye....I'm gonna miss her. We know each other nearly 3 years now...we were batch mates. We did sooo many naughty girly thangs together. Like loads of partying when we first got here....a lot of tears as well. I remember when she went to Bangkok and she decided to visit her aunty and cousins there. She got out of the cab and she forgot her bag in the boot!! All the mess she went through visiting the cops there. Somehow she still manage to her shopping. Funny gerl she is. Neha is capable of having too much energy on some days all bubbly and what not, to really down with nothing to cheer her up. Those were the days where we can just sit down for 'chai' (tea) and goss and goss. Anyway, I'm sure you're gonna read this Neha. Congratulations on your new venture and keep in touch!!
On the other hand, last night, Shandi got sacked! She apparently have been nicking stuff from the house and 'distributing' them to her male friends. I was so much in shock that she was capable of giving away stuff from boxes which were still unpacked, new curtains which I recently bought kept under the bed....aaahhhh too much to say. I nearly killed her for all that back-stabbing. I couldn't go to work. The best part, she still denies everything and still wanting to make deals to actually clear her stuff some other day to her convenience!! Bitch!! I was so upset that I personally took her stuff and chucked it outside. This morning was such a rush, to get new locks for the whole house. God knows how many other men she's given the key to. So, now I have to write a report for work as I was supposed to fly last night.
Oh yah, Nat resigned. Hooray??!! She somehow decided to change her interest from self motivation to sports with 'pin-head ross' ie her boyfriend Mark. I can't be arsed to type everything. It's just too long. So there everybody, I have to go back to Abu Dhabi to work, leaving Dave all alone in the house with a resigned PA and no house maid. I feel guilty. I feel helpless. I feel shit. I have to change this attitude though cause it kinda drains Dave.
Otherwise I'm fine. I gotta go and start on this report. Catch up soon.
xx

No comments: