Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Green IPod

I found my ipod!!! Hooray!!! I thought I lost it in Frankfurt. I'm sssooo happy I found it again. It was all the while in my work briefcase!!! Blind twat I am!! Oh well, while I am updating my little gadget with my new songs, I've decided to let you know of all the updates....yumm..goss...
I told you that Nat's resigned rite? Well, she had a pop this morning with Dave saying that why I was slamming doors at her and why she don't have anything new from Dave? Well, the cheeky git!! Why should I be nice to her when she was just 'throwing' away Dave's hard earned cash? She was the reason why Dave had to change his base to RAK so that he can get a new visa for her!! She also have been using working hours to perform her personal stuff!! Like packing her junk, washing her only mug when the bloody sink had other dishes!!! Going to the desert or wake-boarding or watever she does with her darling pin-head ross!!! ALL ON WORKING HOURS!!! What she should be doing is to sit in the office, PRETEND to be working!! Then as soon as the clock strikes 5, she can go whatever she bloody wants!! Bloody f@^%ing git!!! How dare she!!
Let's see.....what else.....Oh yes....I did upload my pc wif the pix from Dave's birthday!!! Guess what this little ( as if ) smart alec did!!! She deleted it!! Yes,I accidently deleted the pictures!!! So i suppose you have to wait for about 2 weeks. See that's when I meet Dave next. Busy busy bees working!!
I have to go and get ready soon. Doha flight!! Still tired from last night's Bangkok trip. 2 days till official day off!! Yeah!!!
Bah...something nice for you.
New beginnings are always good!! To new beginnings.......
xx

No comments: