Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Trouble

I was talking to my man yesterday and he told me that he got an e-mail from his daddy, signore professore and his darling mummy ( oh no..they're not italian but it just sounds nice doesn't it signore professore hee hee ) asking him what the problem was and is everything ok? Oh no..me and ma big mouth, getting them poor folks worried...sssooo...
Dear Peter and Eugenie,
Everything's ok now. I suppose this is a big lesson for us to really do some research before we decide to take anyone on. Dave's off to germany tonight, I wish I can be there but I've got New York soon. Besides, I don't think I wanna be there when she's there. Hee Hee. So now, the plan is when Dave gets back ( I will be in New York then ) is to probably boot them out. Naughty naughty me...really, I don't really know what the plan is. I will want to do that, but you know your son, the diplomat. So he will let you know better. I sincerely apologise for making you worry. Everything here is cool as dandy. I hope things are cool as well there.
Lots of Love,
si moi ( ok, I can't really write my name... ) ooohhh the big secret!!

Other than that, I am off to see Dave for a couple of hours for some good lovin' ( stop write there missy don reveal anymore explicit details ) then back here late at night before Dave's off to Germany yah...

I love life now. It's going great. I hope you do too.

Shower now...don't wanna be stinky-poo for later..

xx

No comments: