Friday, November 17, 2006

After a coupla dayz off...

Right then...after a couple of days off..I am actually off to New York tom!! Yup, that's rite folks, off to the capital of the world!! That will be a 14 hour flight direct non-stop from here. I've packed, I've shuffled my stuff around ie removing all unnecessary papers from my briefcase, packed my sleeping suit, oh yes, this flight we get to sleep while on duty, in fact it is actually a must of undisturbed horizontal sleep!! Cool huh? I am excited! What will I do there? I don't think I will be going to Manhattan, instead I will be doing some Christmas pressies for my fiance!! And I must try the local food there. I'm sure I will get more JFK flights, that's when I will be doing some sight-seeing!!! Oh yes, I have charged up my camera..I will take some pictures!!
Okie dokie, I have to go now and put in some partie tops! YOU HAVE TO GO OUT IN NEW YORK!!
Adios..tata
xx

No comments: