Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm in New York!!

Ok, so i dreaded the flight. Becoz, of the extremely long flight and wat tight security they will have and whether will I be pulled out due to my name..So to be safe, I came 40 mins earlier to the briefing office. To get the right papers, to make sure that everyting a-okay!!
Did the briefing, only to flind out that one of the gals left her passport when she sent her car yesterday for repairs!! And then I found out that one of the first officers is not legal!! Damn!! Is that a sign that everything's gonna be shit??!! Got on the plane...went smooth..thank fuck for that...up, up and away we went...time for me to sleep,which on my previous blog I wrote that it was compulsory. I tried...First class..fan-fucking-tastic...hey..It is up to me where the whole crew get to sleep..as si moi's in charge..ah huh..the lady's in the house!!!
Unfortunately, I can't...the air's too dry up there for me to get a proper sleep...unless I get really tired, which at this point I am not!! So what else we do we do? On a 14 1/2 hour flight with only 30 passengers on this mega huge plane? We EAT!!! What ever is available..drink as many cups of coffees and teas as we can..Right now, in the hotel room where the internet's free... I am sitting down with my extremely bloated tum-tum..tanx to the coffee and the norm bloat-thing I get from flying!! Oh yah..I didn't tell you..I thought I was gonna get pulled in customs bcoz of my name...the first thing I did when the aircraft door opened, I asked the ground staff !! hey, you need to noe, you do stuff man!! She told me no...as my nationality's not the targetted ones. But still..at immigration, I was still saying ma prayers...Thank fuck she said...ok thank you..that's it..adios amigos.
So here I am(again, god how many times I have to say this) ok, I am really tired!!! I'm off to bed..which by the way looks really delicious, you know the kind where once you get on it you don want to move?
NO?
Tough!!
Good nite..
xx
PS: Jun darling..got the top! Love it! It fits! Thank you!!

No comments: