Friday, November 24, 2006

Maids...

This is dedicated to all wives without maids: Hats Off to you ladies!! Now, you might be wondering why I suddenly say this. Remember what happened to the thief maid that we had? Now the house is dirty, dusty and put it simply uurrgghh!! So, when I was there, I had to clean up. Sweep the floor, mop it, clean the garden, clean up the dead leaves, throw away rubbish, cook, do laundry, vacuum the 2nd floor, change the sheets...yadda yadda yadda...IT IS DAMN TIRING!! I don noe how those ladies can do that everyday!! By the end of the 1st day, I was so tired I was lying on the cool cool floor just relaxing my back!! On the other hand, I CAN SAY that I did do a fantastic job...Dave's tinks that it is so much cleaner then when we had the maid!! Thank you mummy and daddy for teaching me when I was younger. Seriously, I can't wait for a new maid to come into the house...lazy pants me!! hee hee
I didn't take much pikkies when I was in New York. I was busy shopping!! hee hee. But I managed to take a couple whilst on the way. Its on the multiplt site. Next month, I'll be doing my 1st Brussels-Toronto flight!! Arse!! After all this time, they've decided to give me finally the 9-day trip in winter!! I definitely will be freezing my arse and tits off!! I will, however take this opportunity to get the runny nose so that I will get off for Christmas!! Now now,don't you dare tell anyone off.It will be our tiny little secret. According toDave,it will be a tele christmas dinner this year. Can't wait.
I called Karen yesterday, kkrraazzyy curly Karen! She has a sprained ankle from the bus driver closing the door while she was helping some passenger into the airport bus!! Poor gal!! She's on the way home for a couple coming back for the 7s!! I hope she do have the tickets already as it has been sold out! I must remember to take pictures for you poor folks who can't be there. Promise!!
xx

No comments: