Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lonely..I am so lonely...all on my own!!!!

And so I have been trying for the last 2 days to upload my birthday pictures, which I finally remembered to copy back from Dave's pc, its not a lot. But it's taking a bloody long time. It's really pissing me off. I still have the rugby pictures to upload! All because of fucking dial-up!!! I wish I have broadband or wireless, cebah...mentang-mentang dapat PC card for my birthday ngada-ngada. I tried to nick someone's wireless from the building tapi sesape yg ade wireless semua dah blah to the new building!!!! But seriously lah, uploading pictures using dial-up takes bloody foreva!!!! BBBIIINNNGGGIIITTT!!!!! Note of the new usage of perkataan melayu, ini semua pasal I dah kene spot ngan 2-3 orang, who shall remain nameless. I dah kene warning that they tak berapa gembira ngan I menghina orang kesayangan mereka ,iyeke tak kan lah I ni zalim nah. So there.....
It rained here last weekend!!! Can you imagine rain in the sunny sand land?? Lecak....kelam-kabut diaorang sekejap. The sudden panic of drivers on the road, to prevent their 'precious' cars getting spoilt???!!! It's funny yet irritating at the same time when you happen to be in the car behind the slow ones!!!
I am on days off now. And yet I have to be here all alone, working on my presentation. And no, Dave is not away and yes I HAVE TO GIVE A MISS TO HIS LONG AWAITED GIG AT THE MADINAT THEATRE!!! Boring kan??!! Well, its all because I applied for a higher position in the company. However, I did not expect to give a presentation this month before my long long Brussels-Toronto trip!!! Plus, I had not prepared anything. They gave me 3 days to work on it. So now, here I am all alone in this house, preparing the presentation while the love of my life is in the other state!!! I can only get to peluk my busok hopefully on the 9th after my flight, which I will rush back to get there before it is too late. Otherwise only on the 20th!!! LAMANYE!!! Boleh jadi giler seh!!!
So tomorrow the plan is to go to the rostered medical check-up at 10am, go to the bank and collect my atm and global card, come back and continue my presentation then call Sally to do my nails, which fyi look like SHIT!!! What's yours?
xx

No comments: