Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I have finally finish uploading my birthday pictures. Huh! Now the rugby pictures lak. I also have finish my preparing my powerpoint presentation for tomorrow. Sampai pening kepala!! Sampai macam nak give up aje. But I preservered. And I succeeded!! I finished! Not really my best, I think. Not enough time or materials to work on. No video no pictures. Hhhmmm, I have to make do lah with what I have. Actually, besok I ade interview pat opis for part-time instructor. So that's the fuss about my presentation lah. I hope I will be alright. I will give my best shot. So wish me luck lah!
It's Dave's show tonight at the Madinat Theatre and I am not there!! Jangan panik. I will be there tomorrow night instead. This is a request from my sayang this morning, entah kenape dia suruh I gi besok. It's a sold-out show for tonight and tomorrow. Kencang seh. I am so proud of him. He is so happy. In fact, as I am writing this, he is waiting for 8.30pm where the show will start. I know you will rock honey!!
Oklah, time to do my nails now.
xx

No comments: