Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All dark and gloomy

Time check : 8.50am local time in Brussels. It's still dark outside. I have been up since 7am thanks to the phone call from the bank saying " Pay your damn bill woman!!" Well,not really. Poor person didn't even get a chance to say anything. I just rattled off "I'm in Brussels. Will only be back after a week. I will pay my bill then" before hanging up the phone! Rude? Nnnnooo love. Saving phone bills. hee hee
I didn't go out for dinner last nite. Had some instant noodles in the room. Was so engrossed in updating my multiply site (check it out! I think it looks glam) that I forgot the time. Well, I was already hungry by then, so I nibbled, gobbled rather, on the noodles which I bought in the supermarket here.
Flying off to Toronto tonight. Looking forward to it? I don't know. Will hate the weather though ( -10 degrees) see the plan was NOT to go out at all. But like the States and Aussie, I can't bring food in. So there. I still have to go out and get. Hey you gotta eat doncha? I might wanna go to Chinatown and get some real chinese food, boy I miss that, and get some cooking stuff there.
Ok. That's all I can think of right now.
Need food!!
Bye
xx

No comments: