Thursday, December 14, 2006

Toronto

I woke up about 5 mins ago and realised that I am in Toronto, Canada. It is 8.30am Canadian time, 5.30pm sandland time and 9.30pm M'sian time. I am LOST, HUNGRY AAANNDD GGRROOGGYYY!!! aaahhhh!!! I need food...but wait is it for breakfast or lunch cause I was in Brussels yesterday!! uuuurrrrggghhhh this is so mind-fucked!!! My brain is telling me to have b'fast, which is where everyone is going. This rest. called "Eggspectations" ...eeeeevvveryone is saying that they make the best eggs ever...what ever kind you want...hhhmmm...salivate!! salivate!!
I've got a nice view from my room. Speaking of room, it is hilarious. Massive size...2 big plush queen size beds...tiny tiny toilet enough for just a bath-tub and the bog!! The sink? Outside of the toilet?!!! The coffee machine in the room? On the sink!! Outside the toilet!!
And you say I'm whining??!!!
Mind-fucked!!
hungry...need ffooodddd...
bye
xx

No comments: