Sunday, December 17, 2006

Aphrodisiac!!

Hello my love ones, like my new blog page? I do..I think it's soo sexy!! I still need to change the font colour of my links. Well anyway, after a cold day in Toronto, we flew back to Brussels. Slept for a couple of hours then went out to have dinner. And I have finally ate what everyone was talking about! Mussels!! Delicious ... we also ate Paila which is rice with green peas and seafood...loads of seafood,mussels, prawns big ones tiny ones lobster mussels and squid!! Yummy!!! Then off we hobbled ( cause of too much food in tum-tum ) to Grand Palace Square to see the lights show. We are lucky as it only went on today..... thank the lucky stars huh? I used up all my space in my camera to click them pikkies!! Time check: 2.06am sandland time, 11.06pm Brussels time. I hope I can get up at half six local time to go to Bruj. Gonna spent like the whole day there before crashing out at the hotel the next full day before the flight back to sandland. Which btw, is really fan-fucking-tastic as I get to meet and hug my man!!! He is now in Aamby Valley doing a gig! Now that's another story I will let you know as soon as I get the green light to.
I'm sure you cannot imagine how great life is for me! It is!!! Anyway, click on you know where to see my pikkies of the trip so far. Of course, I will upload more when I get back from Bruj tom.
Right then.....finishing my pikkies then off to bed.
Au Voiur
xx

No comments: