Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back!!!

Hooray!! I am back in my beloved arms after 9 long days away!! Hey, not that I am complaining of the beautiful scenery that I enjoy in Brussels....it's just that it would have been better if he was there as well..
Well, updates updates...lets see
  • I still don't know what they're put me on for on Christmas Day!! Hopefully a day off!!
  • I've been nominated to attend PMIS. Like you, when I first read it I thought what the hell is PMIS!! Post mortem instructor security?! Pre....well, it is actually Personal Management Inflight System!! Thanks for that! I had to call to find out! I mean, when you put an invite to people, perhaps it would have been easier for us if you actually don't put short forms. I mean.... you know what I mean!!
  • Oooh ooohh!! Shweta's getting engaged!! Yeeaaahhh!!! I'm sssooo happy for her!! I think this is like an outbreak!! I know sssooo many friends getting that ring on the finger next year!!! I hope that the rest will be get it as well... you know who you are!!! We better make sure that we don't have the ceremony on the same dates....That would be bad....

Doing Christmas shopping today..still don't know what to get for my honey bunny ( he will tell me to stop it soon !! hahahah!! )

Right gotta go bank! They have not stopped calling me aaaahhhh

Have a wonderful day everyone!! I know I will

xx

No comments: