Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Full House


The reason I posted this picture was simply because I like this picture alot!! That's all!! Anyway, my cousin's coming over this february for a coupla weeks. She left her old job, decided she needed a break before she embarks on her new job. I'll be meeting her in Kuala lumpur and will be bringing her back. At the same time, my flatmate's future mom-in-law is also coming over with her current husband and step son from Sweden!! It will be a full house!! We'll manage...we have to!!!
I'm off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow for 2 nitghts there. Meeting Shima and starting my wedding preparations and the best part....Dave's coming along!! It will be his first time to Malaysia. A shame it's only 2 nights, but I think he will enjoy it like he always has. It is already a full flight but with my 'connections' I think he will be on the flight, upgraded guaranteed!!
Right then, have to jump into the shower before Dave gets back. Been stinky poo the whole day.
Do I care what you think? huh!! You wish love...
Spread the love..it's addictive!!
xx

No comments: