Thursday, January 11, 2007

My New Disease

I went out to re-do my nails for my flight tomorrow. See what happened was that I blotched my newly painted nails with this old nail hardener while I was in New York. I really don't know what happened or what did I do, but my nails, well not my nails but the varnish, ok nail polish, all went bubbly plus some peeled off....Ok, to cut the story short, I went to re-paint my nails. Then I went shoe shopping. You know, females love shoes. I bought 4 pairs.
  • Do I need them? Yes!
  • Do I love shoes? I suddenly develop the llluuurrrvvveee for them!
  • Can I really afford new shoes? Well....I am getting married...I really need the money..
  • Do I care what you think? I shall not answer that!!

So there...I now proudly declare that I have a new featish for shoes...like bags!

I can't wait to use them. I can't yet. I'm off to another freezing-cold country, Paris. However, I have decided not to go out there. I am going to bring my laptop to watch new movies which I bought and have yet to watch. Crank and Rocky Balboa!! Oh yes and Snakes on a plane! Yup that will keep me occupied in Paris.

I know I know, some of you are going " What?? You are not going out in Paris??!!! You nuts??!!!" Well, darlings, I have been there. Besides, it's too short to really go out and enjoy the beautiful French land. Plus, it will be too cold. Ok ok excuses excuses...well, I have to keep creating them.

I picked up Dave's ticket to Kuala Lumpur today. I can't wait. I will finally be able to get my wedding stuff/preparations started. Can't wait!!

Oh yah, we're going start to fly Australia soon in 2 months. Don't know where in Australia yet. Hope its via KL or Bangkok and not direct. That will be another 14 hour route if so. I hope it's either Melbourne or Brisbane. Can hook up with my cousin whom I've not seen in 6 years!!

That's all for now. Gonna watch tele now till I get sleepy. Prob gonna dream bout my new shoes!! Hee Hee....

Be positive people! Even if you feel down and low, there is always a silver lining after that! You rock!!

xx

No comments: