Friday, January 05, 2007

My Life...changes everyday

The office called me bout a coupla hours ago to tell me that I'm off to New York instead of London Heathrow tomorrow. At first I thought "Nnnnooooo!!!". But they gave me extra 2 days off after. So why am I sad? Well, you see, when you first get your monthly roster, you already make plans in your mind what you wanna do, where you wanna go downroute. See the plan was to get the usual magazines, which I terribly terribly miss (ok you get magazines from JFK as well but I prefer UK magazines then them American ones no offense I just do. Besides, I miss reading Total Film & UK Glamour). Plus I thought I'd go see what Primark has to offer. Sometimes you get great sales and the jim jams...so cheap and good. And I thought...well never mind. Then again, I do know some people gagging to go to New York. I took a look at the crew for tomorrow's flight...I might pester them to accompany me to Manhattan!!
I went to see this play today at the Madinat Theatre. Thanks to Carl, we went to watch the One man Star Wars Trilogy. It's all about Star Wars ( ddduuuhhh), all 3 ( again dduuhh ie trilogy) explained or rather performed by one man....why am I explaining? Isn't it a little self explanatory? Silly me. I thought it was a little pants, you need to really like Star Wars to get it. And the crowd didn't really get it, the poor man had to crack some jokes to get the crowd going. So, it is really just ok. Nothing fantastic.
So there, that was my weekend. Off to New York (refer above) then back to my darling's arms. Can't wait.
xx

No comments: