Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Wah heh!!! It is now the first month of 2007 people!!! I have a feeling that you had a fantastic countdown, made quite a few resolutions which I am pretty sure that they might not be fulfilled til next year!! Hey, we are only humans!! As for me, I was gonna get a fantastic countdown, so I thought! Why not right? I was called out for a Bangkok flight on New Years eve. So what if the fight was full? So what if they became demanding? We didn't care, we as in the whole crew. We knew that we will have a ball in Bangkok! Everyone was gonna come down to the party place, get pissed and dance the night away!! So we made plans. Even the Thai crew. They said they will party with us, then head home after. So the plan was, 10.30pm at the lobby.
I tell you, we were so disappointed when we heard the news. Bombs in Bangkok, 2 killed!! Immediately we knew that the plans will change. We were strongly encouraged not to leave the hotel. Dave was really adamant that I should better in the hotel. But he was really nice to say, you decide babe.You know what the situation better than me. I will back you up whatever you decide. Aaaawwww!!!
And so we met up in the lobby. Stayed there comtemplating for an hour, should we, should we not? One by one, the thai girls say, I'm not going. My parents not allowing me to go. And so we were down with 6. Even the flight deck crew didn't show up!! I was sssooo ready to stay in bed, but I was motivated my the group of turkish crew saying, come on!!
The decision: I went! But for only a 2 hours. Ok! 3! There was no countdown. Next thing we knew was it was already midnight. It was jam packed. The security was tight there. The music! Aahh!! The music....that was fantastic. R N B! My style! heheheh
So there. That was how I celebrated my new year. I got a lot of text from the gals. Sorry I couldn't reply. I WAS IN BANGKOK!!!
I wish that just because the year started not really well, read the news people, it will get better and will be a great year for everyone! For me it is! I'm getting married!! Which by the way, I better start the ball rolling.
Happy New Year Everybody!! May all your wishes come true and great health to you!!
xx

No comments: