Tuesday, March 06, 2007

....Back aLone agaiN.....

And so my cousin left earlier than expected. We got news some really early morning that her mom fell whilst in the kitchen and she has a minor stroke. She's ok now. Well, she's still in hospital, now having to go through 3 weeks of physiotherapy....
And so I went to the Manila trip. 3 nights there. Did the usual. Ate like never eaten before, partied, like really getting down and dirtie!!, shopped til we dropped and ending it all with a well-deserved 3 hour spa!! Nice life huh? Tell you the truth, I will miss that once I'm married. One of the perks of flying!!
I don't really have much to say...
Oh yes!! I need to introduce to you, Belle. She's our new lass. We adopted her from K9. Really cute. Will show you her picture soon. Her new toy? The mirror!! I'm serious. She can't understand the concept of reflection. So she will sit in front of our full length mirrow, growling at herself, well she's really thinking there's another dog out there, even to the extent of barking!! Oh how much we laughed, me and Dave. TJ's still the grumpy old dog. I've not seen them for a week now. But according to my source, they're doing just fine. Can't wait to see them. Off tomorrow, for 4 days!!! cool huh? Another perks of flying!! But still have to stay here for the next coupla days..need to complete my driving class.
Dave's off to Barcelona soon. He's rushing off to the airport, after his gig at the desert rock. Can't really remember how many days he'll be off for. A little sad, for now. But I've got him for the rest of my life so I really can't complain.
I'm uploading more pictures as you are reading. But it's taking too long. I need to wake up at 6am tom. I think I'm gonna skip it for tonight and continue tom, after my class. Tough. You guys juz have to wait. hee hee. okay...sleep soon...
Dream. Old wives tale say it bad. But if you believe in your dream, you work towards your dream and what ever you dream for will come to you...
Believe it.
xoxo

No comments: