Tuesday, March 13, 2007

...bacK tO plannINg the wEDing...

It was the Dubai Desert Rock Festival last weekend. Ok, I'm sure you know that I am true blue RnB gal, but see, Dave was involved in that gig. As the entertainment director. As one of the gang dropped out last minute, Steve became the DJ and I was the one finding people to take part in the contests. Oh btw, Steve did a brilliant job!! Did I enjoy the gig? Ok, there were some groups whom I did not know. But Prodigy, Incubus and some bloke from Led Zapplin were there performing. I tell you, watching them from backstage was something else. The adrenalin was really up there!! They were like ssssooo close!! I did take loads of pictures. However, the camera is now in Barcelona where Dave is there now doing a hypno show as I am typing this. So when we meet up next in a coupla days, you will get to see the pictures. Although, I have a duty to remind you that most of the pictures will be from a side view. Remember, I was backstage!! Ddduuuhh!!! hee hee
Well, I am actually due for a flight, but got a call from the office that the flight will be delayed for 2 hours! So, here I am all ready and stuff, got nothing to do!! So I thought I'd blog. Well, not that I really have nothing to do. I have to study this certain aircraft type as I have a refreshers on Wednesday but I can't be arsed!! I will do that tomorrow after I wake up. I promise!!!
Everyone's doing great, thank you for asking. Now that I have not thought bout the wedding for 2 weeks, I got back to the preparations coupla days ago, after the rock gig. Mom went to the venue and she really likes it. A lot!! Still more bumps here and there but I'm sure that all will end well. Thanks to my dear friend Shima who is helping me with stuff in Malaysia. Can't wait for the reception to be over and then concentrate on the one here in Dubai.
You got soul! You got class! You got style!! You bad ass!!
A little qoute from Christina Aguilera....
Love you all
xoxo

1 comment:

nadia said...

you have been tagged! please see my blog for more details :p