Friday, March 16, 2007

....will yOu sTill lovE me.....

There is this game now that my cousin's friend started. And now, thanks to Nadia, I am now thinking, worriedly whether people will still look at me right. Well, not really worried. I mean, EVERYbody's got their peeves rite. Rite??

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Here it goes:
  1. I sleep with my eyes half close. My inside source told me that the whites of my eyeballs are clearly visible. I dunno whether to blame on genes or my lenses. But there are some nights where I have scared Dave off, or make Dave talk to himself. hee hee
  2. There are days where I don't shower. Those days are called DAYS OFF. It will probably happen that I come back late night from a flight, wake up say at noon, eat lunch, stay on the net for HOURS til really it is bedtime. Oh and btw, I don't think I have BO. Ok, everyone's got BO. But I know mine DOES NOT smell like those who's got really bad onion pitt smell, you know what i'm on about. On my defense, I have the house to myself!! So, who's gonna know??
  3. I only cook, do laundry and ironing when I'm in Sharjah. When I'm with my darling Dave. Period. Otherwise, I call for delivery and send all clothes to the laundry shop downstairs.
  4. My side of the bed is call "The land of Narnia". Because it's piled high with pillows like mountains and oh, cold. And we sleep on Dave's side of the bed til he tells me to fuck off!! hee hee
  5. Sometimes I like to eat my scrambled eggs with maple syrup and chilli sauce. Really fattening but really yummy.
  6. I have a problem. I burp and fart in public. Hee hee.

Finally, I'm done. Now, the other's turn......

  1. Junita
  2. Shasha
  3. Radia
  4. Firdaus
  5. Masita
  6. Azim

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, why did you tag me? Do you really think i'll do it? lol. Prolly in a week time? haha! Not now lah! muahha

<333
shasha:)

nadia said...

I have off days too! :p