Sunday, October 14, 2007

...and so..the froggies are out!!...

OOoohhh...I think yesterday was THE BEST DAY OF THIS MONTH!!! ( technically I cannot
say of this year since I got married AND went to Maldives for my honeymoon, so I think this month is good enough)


Let me share my wonderful day....






I got up on my own at 6.30am WITHOUT THE ALARM CLOCK!! Went to the beach with the doggies.... came back home and call my parents since it was EID yesterday!!! Drove all the way to Abu Dhabi as Suzanna's parents are in town for this special occasion. Oh...I had the lovely traditional eid dishes like ketupat, sayor lodeh, sambal goreng, rendang, ayam masak merah, popiah goreng, kuih tart etc mmmm...drooling now..and the best bit, Dave likes them too!!!!





Then we head down to Chelsea Hotel in Dubai to watch England trash Estonia 3-0! Ok, so Estonia was a tad crap and England wasn't that great esp the 2nd half...it was like they were wasting time by passing the ball to one another and "hey if we score a goal yeah if not yeah we've already won!!!" Didn't enjoy footie that much....




Then we headed down to Irish Village...bought the drinkies, got some cushions..and chilled out at the make-shift tent and waited til 10.45 when England scored at less than 2 minutes!!



Seriously, I thought that France would have trashed England easily....Oh well...I thought wrong didn't I????!!!






WE BEAT THE FROGGIES 14-9 AT THEIR OWN BACKYARD!!!






Aaaahhhh.......success....it sure is damn sweet!!!

Au revoir!!

x

3 comments:

narny said...

wow.. some Eid you had there... lol
Ours was the usual.. its funny how you look forward for 1 whole month and you end up spending it eating like any other day... hiaz....

zaza_on_tour said...

over here, they don't celebrate eid the way we do... I MISS HOME!!!
and the kuihs and the food...

narny said...

its ok... like my hubby.. he miss home but part of him cant wait to go off! ahahhaaahh.. the raya bit is fine.. its the visiting yang membosankan!!