Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy...super duperly busy

Ever since it was Eid, things have been really buzzing by!! That is kinda the 'tradition' here.


Let's see, what are the big events coming up!!!

Dubai Desert Rhythm Festival - 26th & 27th October
The Artists
Madness
Ziggy Marley
Kanye West
Joss Stone
Black Violin
Leanne
Helena
Arash
Abri
Since Dave is in charge of the in-between big acts to keep the crowd entertained, ie competitions, dancers and djs, we got the all access pass ie BACKSTAGE PASS!!! Of course, my peeps, I will be posting all the videos and photos the chance I get!!!
Motivational Training - 30th October
At this really cool and funky hotel, for their staff. So right now, I'm busy preparing all the books for them. Not only that, we have to shoot off toFujairah that same evening for Dave's after dinner speech. The good thing, we are going to stay overnight. We are going to be really wiped out to drive back, really....
Bahrain Gig - Speedcar Series
I won't be going there. I have to stay in Dubai to chase up on payments and my visa!!
Oh well, they have another one coming up in Dubai. hehe
Then the biggest event of them lot is
OUR BIRTHDAYS!!!
See my birthday is 3 days after Dave's. And this year will be pretty special as it will be our big 0, as in 30th and 40th!!
I thought of having it large.
I've got a couple days to decide.
hehehe
Like I say.... busy busy busy!!
byeeeeeeeee

No comments: